In order to purchase or acquire property within Mexican territory, a foreigner must obtain a permit from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Such permit is personal and specific to the property in which the foreigner is interested.

Inmtec will take care of all the necessary paperwork so that you can buy your desired property within the entire Mexican territory.

Do you have a question?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know, it will be a pleasure for us to assist you.

Your email address will not be published.

Required fields are marked *